Find the perfect class for you!
SUP yoga: join us on the water for a slow flow yoga class. We will start with a short warm up and grounding on the beach. Next, our board expert will find the perfect board for your size and experience level. We will paddle out past the wave break and anchor down. Classes will include meditation, sun salutations, beginner and advanced poses, balance training and of course, the final relaxation – savasana. Sup yoga will leave you feeling flexible, strong and centered.
SUP yin: get ready to release, relax and reconnect with your mind, body, spirit and Mother Nature. Yin classes begin with a short grounding and pranayama (breathing exercises) on the beach. We paddle out past the wave breaks and anchor down. We hold seated and reclined poses for 3-5 minutes to work on flexibility and deep muscle tissue release. This class focuses on meditation as well as body work and will leave you feeling relaxed, calm and grounded.
SUP fitness: this powerful class is a fusion of yoga, Pilates and strength training with the added challenge of balancing on the water! The class will start with a short beach warm up and a quick paddle to get the blood pumping. Then we anchor down and work through a sequence of short interval sets that can include ab work, balance training, strength training and more! We will finish off with a cool down, stretch and dip in the ocean. You will leave the class feeling energized and powerful.
Partner SUP Yoga: bring a buddy, a friend or a bae for a fun class on land and water. we will warm up and practice some partner moves on the sand, then paddle out together to experiment with partner and acro poses on the water. each pair will share 1 board so there is a special price for this class. you and your buddy will work on trust and communication, learn to support, surrender and hold space together. and have fun!
- a $100 peso deposit is required to reserve your spot. Deposits can be made by bank deposit or paypal.
- your deposit is non-refundable, if you must cancel please let us know at least 24 hours before the class, in which case we will hold your deposit as credit to reschedule your class. If you cancel with less than 24hrs notice, you will lose your deposit.
- classes will run as scheduled in the event of light rain or mild waves (extra fun!), however, if there is heavy rain or storm conditions the class will be canceled with a minimum of 1hr notice. your deposit will be held to reschedule the class or returned if that is not an option.
- while our classes are all levels, basic swimming ability is required for ocean classes. our teachers are NOT lifeguards. if you’d like to practice and are not a strong swimmer contact us about private pool classes.
- SUP Yoga Vallarta is not responsible for lost or stolen items, please bring only what is necessary and leave valuables at home.